Tablets are awesome, and operating one through touch screen technology can be a breeze. However, while the touchscreen is beneficial in some instances, nothing gives you more efficient typing than a traditional keyboard. So, what are tablet users to do if they still have that option of typing on a keyboard?
Here, we are covering the best Bluetooth keyboard options in today’s market. We will touch on the good and the bad of each item in order to help you find the best one for you. There are many options on the market, but the below models are the cream of the crop.
- The Multi-Device Bluetooth Keyboard from Jelly Comb gives you the freedom to incorporate and operate a second screen for added efficiency. With the quick switch of a button, you can easily shoot back-and-forth between a myriad of compatible devices.
- The Nulaxy KM13 keyboard has a beautiful look and prides itself on comfort. This model is wireless up to 10 meters as well.
- The Samser Foldable Bluetooth Keyboard is innovative and easily transportable in your back pocket. With the Auto Wake and Sleep function, you can type a message from anywhere.
Who Should Get This
These products are perfect for users looking to use their smartphones and tablets without losing any of the comfort and convenience that keyboards offer. If you’re someone interested in using a tablet as your primary computer, having a keyboard eases that transition. Also, if you type a lot for your job, a more traditional keyboard gives your typing speed a big boost. Essentially, the below devices are good pickups for most tablet and smartphone users.
Best Bluetooth Keyboard for Tablet: What To Consider in 2022
Battery life is a universal consideration that everyone’s looking to maximize. Who doesn’t want to get the most use out of their wireless keyboard without having to take a break to recharge it? Whether you use chargeable keyboards or an old-school battery setup, you should be able to at least get a full workday from your device.
At first glance, you may not care about your keyboard volume while typing, nor will you consider how comfortable the keys are to the touch. However, after logging long hours with the same products, your preferences could change. Every keyboard we chose to review, while different in style and functionality, have all gotten rave reviews.
While many are looking for a straight-forward keyboard, others are obsessed with what else it can offer. Never just settle for a basic model and don’t be afraid to branch out. From multi-device stands to backlighting keys to foldable or rollable keyboards, there are countless ways to customize your choice to your exact specifications.
Best Bluetooth Keyboard for Tablet: Our Picks in 2022
This Bluetooth keyboard from Jelly Comb provides users with a large, sturdy device that they can add to their touch screen devices. With a reported battery life of up to 100 hours on just one charge, you should have no problem getting the most out of this item. It offers a quick switch feature so you can easily flow back-and-forth between multiple devices. The stand’s angle is ideal too, offering extra security to any sized device across all brands.
What We Like:
- Auto-sleep button to save battery life
- Silicone covered keys for optimal comfort and feel
- Easy setup and operation across several products
What We Dislike:
- No protective case
- Runs a bit large compared to competitors
2. Nulaxy KM13
The design and beauty of the KM13 is quite impressive, and along with its price point, seems like an unrivaled option. The space-saving stand slides in and out of the top of the keyboard in case you find yourself typing in small spaces that sometimes pop up on the go. In addition, the KM13 differs from its competitors through its use of 2 AAA batteries. Those work with its power-saving mode to give you almost 200 hours of uninterrupted use.
What We Like:
- Efficient stand technology for added convenience
- Effective nonstick pads to avoid keyboard movement
- You are getting a great value with this Bluetooth keyboard
What We Dislike:
- Some complained of uneven keys leading to inconsistent typing
- Device stand not wide enough for certain tablets
The thought and innovation on this model is good for those who want an affordable and reliable keyboard they can fit in their pocket. Even with the foldable design, you don’t lose the simplicity that people expect from a keyboard. While some may not love the stand that comes with this model, the options of where to put your screen could prove beneficial in a less than ideal workspace. You also get a whole work week worth of battery without a recharge.
What We Like:
- Foldable with a protective outer casing
- Fast typing response with no lag
- Smart-technology turn on/off when you fold or unfold it
- Mobile and diverse – Great for almost any setting
What We Dislike:
- Device stand is separate from the keyboard
Useful Tips and Resources
To many, their Bluetooth keyboard is as valuable to them as the device, or devices, they connect it to. Make sure to protect your keyboard properly to avoid silly dings or drops and ensure it works whenever you need it. Aproca makes some of the best, most affordable travel cases on the market. This Hard Travel Case gives you ample space, delicate padding for your device, as well as a netting pouch that carries any loose ends. A must-have for the busy typer!
Purchasing a Bluetooth keyboard is definitely worth your while. While it adds an extra piece of equipment to your smartphone or tablet, it could ultimately cut down on lugging a heavy laptop to every meeting and class you have. It increases your typing speed and accuracy as well. No matter what you do, you can rest assured that a Bluetooth keyboard will make your busy life easier.
For those who have used a Bluetooth keyboard in the past, what types of features are most important to you? Let us know in the comment section!