Cell Phone Photo Recovery
Learn how to recover deleted photos from cell phone on PC or Mac.
The photo recovvery software is able to recover photos deleted, formatted or lost from cell phones such as:
- Samsung mobile (Galaxy Note/S2/i9008/i5700/G70 or SGH series etc).
- HTC phones (Desire My Touch Mobile, Hero, Pure, Wildfire, Thunderbolt etc).
- Nokia phones (5800, N97, E7-00, C6-01, X3-00 etc).
- BlackBerry phones (Bold, Curve, Storm, Tour, Pearl etc).
- Motorola phones (Droid X, Touch Screen, DEFY, MT, etc).
- Sony Ericsson phones (Xperia X10i, U1i Satio etc).
- LG phones (Optimus, Voyager, Cookie, Accolade, Xenon etc).
And can recover deleted photos from cell phone in the following photo loss cases:
- Press delete option on the mobile phone and all photos are gone with nowhere found.
- Deleted the photos when connected to PC and cannot find them in the Recycle Bin.
- Performed a phone reset or restore and all photos disappeared.
- Formatted the mass memory on the phone and forget to backup photos.
- Photos in phone become inaccessible due to phone water damaged or broken.
- The memory card (SD, CF, XD etc) inside the phone is corrupted, all photos gone.
- When connect phone to computer to transfer photos, it says "the memory card is not formatted, do you want to format it now?"
How to Recover Deleted Photos from Cell Phone
**Please note: if you are using an iPhone, go to iPhone Data Recovery for the step by step recovery guide.
Preparation: if the photos were stored on the mass memory of your phone, you'll need to connect the phone (memory card or stick etc) to a computer first. Note: almost all cell phones have a tiny piece of memory card insides, usually right besides the SIM card. You can connect the phone memory card to your computer via the following ways.
Via a USB cable, usually the cell phone manufacturers (Samsung, Nokia, BlackBerry, HTC etc) have their own unique USB cables. But this method is suitable for phones that can be turned on normally.
Via a card reader, in this way you should take the memory card out of your cell phone and then load it on a card reader. Then inset the card reader to your computer. This method can be used when your cell phone is unable to turn on because of water damage or broken.
After connection, it should appear as “removable disk” under “My Computer”.
STEP 1: firstly install the cell phone photo recovery software on your computer. Open the program and follow the step by step instructions on the screen to enable the USB Debug mode.
STEP 2: Then highlight the drive your cell phone (mass memory) represents, click 'Scan', then the program will start to scan for your lost photos.
STEP 3: Preview and recover the found photos. After the scanning process is finished, there will be plenty of pictures listed on the panel. Preview them to evaluate quality and get them recovered easily from your cell phone.
Just be careful – before the deleted photos are recovered from your phone, DO NOT attempt to take more photos or videos, or save sizeable data to the phone memory. Otherwise you may decrease chances of phone photo recovery as your previous files may be overwritten. Once overwritten, it is impossible to recover.
- iPhone Data Recovery
Get back photos, videos, contacts, SMS, call logs, memos, calendars & more from iPhone.
- Recover Deleted Photos
Recover deleted photos from personal computer hard drive or portable devices.
- Photo Recovery Mac
Recover deleted, formatted or lost photos from various media on Mac OS X.
- Data Recovery Tool
Retrieve lost files such as documents, videos, photos, music, emails and archives etc.
- Mac Data Recovery Software
Recover data from Macintosh HD, external hard drive, memory card etc on Mac OS X.