HP USB Disk Storage Format Tool
HP USB Disk Storage Format Tool is a strong utility that will format any USB flash drive, with your choice of FAT, FAT32, or NTFS partition types. You can also make the disk bootable by specifying a file location. This software tool may come right to help when your USB flash, SD card, memory stick, external drive etc is corrupted and can’t be formatted via your Windows formatter.
- Provided by HP (Hewlett-Packard) company for 100% free.
- Offer the possibility of creating bootable flash drives, so you can execute native DOS functions through them; as example, launch a Windows session.
- Allow you to accurately format all your drives according to the version of Windows OS you have installed.
- Especially suitable for the case when your memory card shows not formatted error or USB flash became totally corrupted and can’t be used again.
- Allows creation of a FAT32 volume larger than 32 GB.
- Optionally you can also make the disk BOOTABLE by specifying a file location.
- Support all FAT, FAT32, or NTFS partition types.
Version: 2.1 Supported OS: Windows 2000/XP/2003/Vista/7/8 Language: English
How to use?
STEP 1: From within Windows Explorer, browse to the downloaded HP USB Disk Storage Format Tool (probably HPUSBFW_2.2.3_MASTER.exe). Right click on the file and select Run as administrator. The Disk Storage Format Tool should open.
STEP 2: Under Device, you should see your USB flash drive. Select your File system, and name the device under Volume label if you desire. Make sure Quick format is checked, then press the Start button.
STEP 3: You will be warned that all information on the device will be lost. Press Yes to continue. You should see a notice that the format completed successfully (see the arrow). Press OK to finish. Done!
What do You Want to Do?
- Recover Deleted Files
Rescue lost files such as documents, videos, images, audio, emails and more on PC.
- Recover Deleted Photos
Retrieve deleted photos, videos or music from hard drive or removable disk etc.
- Recover Files on Mac
Recover various files on Mac OS X (including Mac OS X 10.7 Lion).
- Recover Photos on Mac
Get back removed photos, videos, audio files on OS X.
- Convert PPT to Video
Convert PowerPoint presentations to videos and share online.
- Edit PDF Files on Mac
Edit, annotate, add text to secured PDF files on Mac OS X.